Beauty care products
Good evening tuesday folks. Today I wanted to speak to you about beauty care products I use which are as important as clothing or make-up itself. Good and healthy body and skin are essential for me, and I love having my usual beauty routine each morning and night. Here are some tips and advice about really great products I use daily and trully recommend to all of you because of the quality and of the great result.
– So first, the picture you can see above, is one of my favourite body beauty oil. It hydrates very well dry skin and adds a lot of shimmers without leaving it oily or sticky. It is a very light texture perfect for summer or for parties where you would like to show some glowy body. NUXE HUILE PRODIGIEUSE OR
– Here you can see the three step clinic facial treatment I use as my morning routine before make-up, and night before bed which is addapted to my skin type : sensitive. First the liquid facial soap, then a mild lotion and finally a day cream with SPF 25 perfectly addapted to my light shade skin. ALL THREE CLINIC
– The dramatically different lotion is the best cream I have ever used, I put it as my make-up base to protect my skin. It is so moisturizing and doesn’t feel too oily on skin.
The facial mask is perfect when you have some imperfection on skin, it dries the spots and leaves your skin gorgeous looking. BOTH CLINIC
– For the body and bath I use Laura Mercier pistache products especially because of the smell, it is so sweet and stays all day like a perfume. I love pistache, and use this cream combined to a body scrub, which I put on once a week, leaves the skin smooth for days.BOTH LAURA MERCIER CREME DE PISTACHE CREAM AND SCRUB
– For the lips I really enjoy the sephora smily lips lip balm. It smell slike peach and is very delicate and nourishing without feeling like butter.SEPHORA SMILY LIPS LIP BALM
– And finally for nail care, I protect my nails with chanel base coat. It keeps them strong and prepares the nail for polish. CHANEL PROTECTIVE BASE COAT